I’ve been making a new morning elixir lately. I have to say that I definitely feel such a difference in my energy and overall well-being since adding this into my daily regimen. Two products that are new to me (and excited to share with you!) are Sunwarrior’s Immune Shield and Marine Phytoplankton drops.
Digestion & Immune Tonic
1/2 tsp Sunwarrior’s Immune Shield
10 drops of Ocean’s Alive Phytoplankton
2 oz. George’s Aloe
11oz. can of Nirvana Coconut water
I have been drinking this right upon rising and it gives me
energy, clarity and makes my tummy feel balanced. The pure, live nutrition that I am getting from the phytoplankton drops are instant. It’s the same feeling I get when I am drinking a green juice!
Mixing with coconut water and the the ionic silver of the Immune Shield helps to send direct goodness straight to my cells.
Here’s a little more about the products in this tonic
Sunwarrior’s Immune Shield
- Another powerful (and convenient!) way to give your entire immune system a boost
- A natural Fulvic acid mineral complex fortified with silver ions
- Fulvic acid aids your body in absorbing nutrients better.
- Silver ions are smaller then colloidal silver, making it easier to travel right into our cells, killing off any bad guys that are plaguing them.
- The Fulvic acid /mineral complex is a catalyst and chelater which delivers trace minerals, various nutrients, and electrolytes freely to all of the cells and body fluids.
- used to help purify and cleanse the body and build up immune system
- One serving twice daily. For children : 1/2 of adult use.
- Under Stress or Exposure to Health Threat: One serving every two to three waking hours of the day.
- Non toxic and does not accumulate in body tissue.
A video testimonial about Sunwarrior Immune Shield:
“The future of nutrition is found in the oceans”
– Jacques Costeau
- 400 times the energy of any known plant. It is considered a microscopic whole food.
- It will help turn around nutritional deficiencies in the body, especially in those with disease.
- The appearance of tiny organisms with the ability to convert sunlight, warmth, water and minerals into protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and amino acids marked the beginning of life.
- Marine phytoplankton, these single-celled plants, are the basis of all other life forms on planet Earth and are the ‘vegetation’ of the ocean.
- Marine phytoplankton are consumed by the smallest to the largest forms of life. Whales that feed on Plankton and krill are known to live up to 200 years with healthy sexual function all those years!
- Assists to regulate blood sugar naturally
- Eye sight improvement and increased strength
- Speeds the recovery from illness and disease
- Skin appeears more vibrant and young
- Assist to strengthen the immune, nervous and endocrine system
- Helps cells defend against radiation
- Memory improvement
- Powerful antioxidant properties
- Improves circulation and heart function
- Allergy relief
- Essential fatty acids, Omega’s 3,6,7,9
- Instant trace mineral gratification with 92 macro and trace minerals
You are probably wondering how the taste is. If you mix with plain water, you can definitely taste the strong “green” taste. Its not tasty in my opinion. I mix mine with Nirvana coconut water and I don’t detect it at all. I also add the drops straight with my smoothie, and you for sure can’t taste it then either!
Here is an interesting video on the benefits of marine phytoplankton and how it is farmed:
- Aloe benefits Crohn’s disease symptoms by optimizing the digestive system.
- It contains 6 anti-inflammatory agents.
- It also contains anti-inflammatory fatty acids that are helpful for the stomach, small intestine and colon.
- It naturally alkalizes digestive juices to prevent over acidity – a common cause of indigestion.
- It helps cleanse the digestive tract by exerting a soothing, balancing effect.
- Aloe has been used for centuries to help in maintaining a healthy digestive tract. Evidence through different studies seems to indicate that beneficial properties in the Aloe help in allowing the body to maintain a healthy mucous membrane system.
- A healthy digestive tract ensures that nutrients from the foods we eat are absorbed into the blood stream.
- Aloe Vera soothes, cleanses and helps your body to flush out toxins.
- The cells of the intestines are the fastest growing cells in the body (replaced every 4 days or so) so they have to be continually replenished to maintain the immunity barrier.
- The main fuel they need is the amino acid I-glutamine; we do not get much of this in our diet. Aloe Vera contains this substance thereby enhancing the ability of cell regeneration.
- Aloe Vera has natural, detoxifying abilities. Drinking Aloe Vera gel regularly improves bowel regularity and increase protein absorption, while at the same time decrease unfriendly bacteria and yeast – all done naturally!
*George’s is by FAR my favorite brand of aloe. It tastes just like water, with the same consistency as water. Changes are slow, so you may not notice anything of significance for 2 to 3 weeks by drinking 2 oz two times a day. I mix in with my smoothies, drink it straight or add in my tonic recipe above.