Raw Mango Curry Noodles
Adapted from Fully Raw Krisitina’s recipe
- 3-4 large zucchinis (depending on how much you want)
- 1 ripe mango
- 1-2 cups of orange/red cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbls, unhulled raw sesame seeds (you can use 1/4 cup of chopped zucchini instead if avoiding fat)
- handful each of fresh basil, sage, and rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric (or a thumb size piece of fresh)
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder ~ less if you are using a spicy brand (I use this brand)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 medjool date
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
Spiralize your noodles.
Next, blend all of the rest of the ingredients in a high speed blender like a Vitamix until completely smooth and creamy. I always leave some aside for leftovers. The sauce stores very well in fridge for up to 2 days! Pour the curry sauce over your zucchini noodles and mix well. Top off with halved cherry tomatoes and a sprinkle of your favorite hot pepper flakes, if you want an extra kick! (These are my favorite!) It is also yummy with a little lemon juice squeezed on top!
As you can see, i’ve made this well over a handful of times. First time I ate it, I made it 5 nights in a row. It is warming to the soul and the belly. PERFECT winter raw meal. If you love curry, you’ve got to try this!
Let me know if you make it!